Welcome to Cause Coders
Join a growing community of coding enthusiasts like you. Sign up today!

Password Generator

Scheibe

Web Designer
Super Moderator
There's also a built in password generator in cpanel. I use it every once and a while.
For .htaccess? If not, then that means nothing. Because this is what it looks like:
Code:
username:$apr1$J4y6KVJJ$1UAIAnFUwHvsi/o7350Ul.
password is password

TopSilver

web designer
Administrator
For .htaccess? If not, then that means nothing. Because this is what it looks like:
Code:
username:$apr1$J4y6KVJJ$1UAIAnFUwHvsi/o7350Ul.
password is password
No it's for passwords in general. Every Cpanel has one.

Scheibe

Web Designer
Super Moderator
No it's for passwords in general. Every Cpanel has one.
Well, you would generate a random password, then you would go the htpasswd generator and put in a username and that generated password to get the right output for what you want.

creamtv

I prefer dashlane, 29.99 a year and its ******* worth it that you can sync it on all device make up passwords save them credit cards, personal info its awesome and it lets you know when a site you have an account on has been compromised and can change the password right there with your approval. www.dashlane.com

Scheibe

Web Designer
Super Moderator
I prefer dashlane, 29.99 a year and its ******* worth it that you can sync it on all device make up passwords save them credit cards, personal info its awesome and it lets you know when a site you have an account on has been compromised and can change the password right there with your approval. www.dashlane.com
I also use Dashlane.

creamtv

There is no better one I mean lastpass comes close, but thats it close and thats a stretch at best.

TopSilver

web designer
Administrator
Well, you would generate a random password, then you would go the htpasswd generator and put in a username and that generated password to get the right output for what you want.
You got the wrong idea. What I was talking about isn't for .htaccess

It's a password generator for you cpanel account.