What's up? It's Chiha!

Chiha

Hello folks, this is Chiha. I just wanted to introduce myself. I run a YouTube channel called Chiha (Just look up Chiha Gaming). My goal is entertain people and connect with the community. I don't care a ton about views or subscribers. I just want to make good content that makes you laugh and have a good time. I am also a software engineer. I my main langue is Java but I am in the process of learning C++. My end goal is to specialize in artificial intelligence software development and design. If you have any questions for me feel free to contact me here or on my social media platforms.

Chiha

TopSilver

web designer
Administrator
Welcome to ScriptingForums @Chiha. I'm B-rad from discord. Glad you could join. I would love to help get your name out there and sponsor you for helping us get our foot off the ground. Please invite all your friends and spread the word about the site.

Also @andy is a java and C++ developer so if you have any questions feel free to ask them here and don't be afraid to ask for help.

Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :D

creamtv

Nice to meet you Chiha! i hope you enjoy your stay here! Its good you know how to do some scripting and are a youtuber. You can make educational tutorial videos for other members! :D And if your ever looking for a place to chill and hang out DM me for more info.